Mechanically-Driven Spray System
The mechanically-driven spray system automatically maintains an even rate of application over varied terrain or changes in speed.
Tough Spray Booms
- The triangulated truss design provides protection to nozzles
- Transport cradles with breakaway capability secure boom wings during transport
- Operator can change the booms from spray mode to transport mode without leaving the drivers seat
- Double lobe/breakaway cams return boom to spray position after impact with obstacles during forward or reverse machine travel
- Reduce damage to trees or other objects with the tree-friendly boom ends
- Three section 18.5' (5.6 m) boom width
Your Toro Workman® vehicle is transformed into a precision sprayer in 20 minutes with the easy Toro on/off system.
Dual Diaphragm Pump
The dual diaphragm pump that can be run dry without damage to the seals or the pump. The o-ring sealed system components are designed to be leak free and can be disconnected without tools.