Grooming Broom - Segmented
Grooming brooms designed to minimize top surface disruption to maximize firmness for a smooth finished look
A tire with chevron patterned treads for use in applications requiring greater traction.
Road Light Kit
North America Road Light Kit includes headlights, red/amber flashers and turn signals.
Rear Quick Attach System™ (QAS)
With the QAS, anyone can switch from one attachment to another in less than a minute, with no tools required! Quickly get your fields back into playing condition. Accessories include: Debris Blower, Finish Grader, Tooth Rake, Drag Mat Carrier System, Cocoa Drag Mat, Steel Drag Mat, and Grooming Broom.
Drag Mat Carrier System / Mats
A Quick Attach System mounting carrier frame designed to eliminate the need to manually lift drag mats between passes and traveling from field to field. 72 (183cm) width, accepts steel or cocoa drag mats. Hydraulic raise/lower of drag mats.
- Rear Steel Drag Mat - Designed to quickly groom and finish wet or dry sports fields, while minimizing the displacement of infield mix
- Rear Cocoa Drag Mat - Designed to quickly produce a premium finish on dry sports fields, while minimizing the displacement of infield mix especially into the outfield.
E-Z Vac™ DFS Collection System
This grass collection system is designed to work with 60" (152 cm) side discharge decks.
- Hopper capacity: 11 bushels or 13.7 cu. Ft. (.4 cu. M)
- Dump-From-the-Seat (DFS) features allow you to dump debris in seconds - without having to leave your seat.
- Quick conversion between bagging and side discharge without tools.
- Spindle-driven horizontal blower's impeller is positioned parallel to, and above the mower deck creating continuous airflow from deck to collection system.
Stay cool and productive when mowing with a canopy.
A high power cyclone blower designed to quickly clear debris from groomed and unwanted areas. Hydraulically powered, 2000 rpm fan speed - 2700 cfm @ 81 mph (76.4 cmm @ 130 kph). Mounts to the traction unit via the rear QAS system.
Atomic® Mulching Blades
Atomic® mulching blades feature an aggressive "tooth" design that shreds grass and leaves into small particles. The teeth curl upward behind the blade to suspend clippings in the chamber so they are cut and re-cut until they virtually disappear.
Turn your Toro Groundsmaster® into an Atomic® mulching machine!
Click here to contact your distributor to order parts.
Designed for renovation and construction of turf areas.
Raking depth is adjustable to desired play. Combine with Spring Rake for a professional finish.
Leaf Mulching Kit
Mounts to the deck to pulverize fallen leaves into fine mulch.
Raises mower approximately 18" (45.7 cm) to access underside of mower deck for blade change or cleaning.