Toro’s Fleet Management system offers a unique combination of tools that increase the efficiency of your team, adds automation to remove manual tasks all while making it one of the easiest systems to use. The result is clear – Increased Productivity.
A key benefit of modern information technology ,is its ability to improve the efficiency and quality of our output. myTurf reproduces the process of a turf equipment maintenance facility and improves it by eliminating unnecessary steps and reducing task time. Time savings can be used to re-focus on more value-added work. Examples are:
- Easier & faster parts ordering through re-usable carts and previous purchases
- Fastest way to locate needed parts and part numbers through our graphic Master Parts Viewer
- Point & Click functionality to order parts from your Distributor right from your computer
- Automatically loaded Service Schedules for your equipment
- Automatic alerts when maintenance is due
- Automatic task and parts list for each preventive maintenance event
- Full record of all parts and labor costs per equipment
- Industry studies show a 20-25% savings in search time when an online tool is used to look up information and parts
A good Fleet Management system should remove unnecessary data entry and automate as many manual tasks as possible. The goal is to give you back your time to spend on higher priority matters.
myTurf uses a Wireless System to automatically communicate machine hours to myTurf. The system then uses this information to automatically alert you when maintenance is due.
One of the key barriers people in our industry face when using Fleet Management systems, is the complexity and amount of time required to use them. Often these systems can become a job in and of themselves.
Toro’s philosophy differs; we think little or no computer skills should be needed and everyone should benefit from a simple to use system. Several of our current users had never had experience with computers before myTurf and now use it successfully due to the ease of use and point and click functionality.
Sign up for myTurf today!
myTurf is a state of the art, comprehensive and easy to use Fleet Management system – all online available 24x7.
Toro offers three levels of service to fit your needs:
- TORO myTurf Fleet
- TORO myTurf PM
- TORO myTurf TCO
The new myTurf Wireless Hour Meter can be retrofit into almost any equipment (even non-Toro) and together with the myTurf BaseStation, the system automatically communicates hours to your myTurf system – any of the three levels offered.