Last revised: October 1, 2015
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that the App is hosted in the United States. Therefore any information provided pursuant to the App may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the App or your submission of any information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your country of residence, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about how your information may be processed or stored in the United States.
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below.1. When you download the App, we will automatically collect the following information about your mobile device which is needed to ensure that you have access to the App and for it to work properly:
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
· To allow you to participate in surveys;
· For research that we or a third party may perform regarding the App;
· To create anonymous data, or compile aggregate data which we may use for internal and external business purposes;
· To analyze the App;
1. Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the App (for example, data analysis and marketing services). We may share information about you that they need to perform their functions and in accordance with our agreements with them.
2. Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation,dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
4. Investigations and Law. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below) and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
We use App Settings. App settings are settings on your mobile device which may be used for tracking, analytics, personalization and optimization of the App. You may control your app settings, for example if you choose to receive notifications, through use of the “settings” feature on your mobile device.
While we take reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect the information you submit via the App against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email or mobile application transmission is ever fully secure or error free.Email or other communications sent through the App may not be secure.You should use caution whenever submitting information through the App and take special care in deciding which information you provide to us.
Links to Other Websites
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
You have choices regarding the use of information on the App.
1. Changing Your Personal Information. You may make changes to or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us email@example.com.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the App. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Contact Us