Expert training and education directly from the source! Contact your local authorized Toro Commercial Products Distributor for more information and to register for these Customer Service Education Programs.
Toro Turf Equipment Technician Training - 3 Day Course
New schedule to be announced in July 2020. Check back for updates!
Each session is three days in length and held at Toro World Headquarters in Bloomington, Minnesota. Sessions begin with a welcome reception on Monday night and class starts Tuesday at 8 a.m. CST.
This three-day program is designed for Golf and Sports Fields & Grounds equipment technicians, golf course superintendents, sports fields managers, or anyone at a facility with turf equipment maintenance responsibility. The curriculum will cover, but is not limited to the following:
- Cutting Unit Technology: Cutting unit set-up and adjustments
- Traction Units: Electric and hydraulic systems diagnostics, troubleshooting and testing
- Toro Hybrid Products: Overview of how they work
- Tier4 Engine Systems: Overview of how they work and regeneration process
- Spray Systems: Components, operation and calibration
- Toro information systems
- Tour of Toro’s test and product development lab
- Open forum with engineering and other product experts
Registration for courses is arranged through your local authorized Toro Commercial Products Distributor.