Expert training and education directly from the source! Contact your Toro Distributor Commercial Service Manager for more information and to register for these Customer Service Education Programs.
Toro Turf Equipment Technician Training - 3 Day Course
New dates for Fall and Winter coming soon!
This three-day program is designed for Golf and Sports Fields & Grounds equipment technicians, golf course superintendents, sports fields managers, or anyone at a facility with turf equipment maintenance responsibility. The curriculum will cover, but is not limited to the following:
- Cutting Unit Technology: Cutting unit set-up and adjustments
- Traction Units: Electronic and hydraulic systems diagnostics, troubleshooting and testing
- Toro Hybrid Products: Overview of how they work
- Tier4 Engine Systems: Overview of why and how they work
- Spray Systems: Components, operation and calibration
- Preventive maintenance systems, myTurf, parts, and Toro information systems
- Tour of Toro’s test and product development lab
- Open forum with engineering and other product experts
Registration is now open for all sessions. Course registration must be completed by your local Toro Commercial Products Distributor.